Become a Volunteer
Looking for a meditative task or somewhere to share your expertise? Volunteer at the Humboldt Botanical Garden, there is sure to be a job that fits you. If you don’t see a job for you on the list below, and would like to go off the list, please do not hesitate to contact us.
- Committee Development Currently there are committees building in several vital areas of Garden Operation: Education, Fundraising, Events, and Promotions/Marketing.
- Gate Host Check-in and greet visitors during open hours.
- Internship Coordinator Coordinate and manage all aspects of the HBGF Internship Program; requires experience.
- Education Coordinator Coordinate and manage all aspects of the HBGF Education Series & Children’s Programs
- Blogger Blog about activities at the garden and about gardening on humbot; will train.
- Eureka Chamber Mixer at the Garden on May 17th This is a terrific opportunity to show the community how the Gardens are progressing. There will be a need to help set up before and clean up after the event.
- June 24th Garden Tour One of our more popular volunteer opportunities, the Garden Tour will again need volunteers to help with the Garden Tour.
- Garden Gala will be on the 8th of September, 2012! Volunteers are needed to plan and assist at the event.
Information about volunteering is sent out periodically via the newsletter and monthly electronic updates. Please contact the office at 442-5139 or email@example.com to sign up to receive more information about volunteering or sign up below.
Whether you only have time to volunteer a few hours or would rather get involved in the nuts and bolts of a committee or event, there is a volunteer opportunity for you. Share your expertise, your passion or your inquisitive spirit.
Volunteering at the garden is a wonderful way to make friends and have a good time.
Nobody made a greater mistake than he who did nothing because he only could do a little. -Edmund Burke
Please fill out the online Volunteer Questionnaire below or submit one via email or regular mail using this Volunteer Questionnaire.